We’re always on the lookout for awesome people to join us in helping … If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a skilled bindery worker to join our team on first or second shift. We are a faced paced growing company looking for that special person to help take us to the next level. We offer a competitive wage, full benefit package, and a great environment.
The most qualified candidates will be able to setup, operate and maintain a variety of finishing equipment, including cutters, folders, die cutters, collators, and other ancillary equipment. Must be detail orientated and take pride in your work.
Mail Data Processing Technician
The position will be responsible for processing various applications utilizing Postal Soft software to provide solutions for address correction and coding, data and list management, merge/purge, reduplication, mail preparation and support for additional postage discounts through drop shipping.
- Perform all data base operations in accordance to work order instructions of large mail files for direct mail variable printing.
- Check input, convert, parse and manipulate a variety of data base file types in accordance with USPS regulations.
- Ensure that addresses are complete, correct and current using address correction/standardization options such as NCOA, CASS, DSF and DPV.
- Presort files to achieve maximum levels of discount by selecting class of mail, type of mail, delivery post office and sort schemes. Process all necessary reports and mailing forms.
- Maintain customer database files, make backups and organize files for safe keeping and for easy retrieval.
- Data design, development, implementation and testing of variable data laser imaging projects using Print Shop Mail.
Mail Machine Operator
The position performs skilled work in setup, operation, maintenance and repair of complex mailing machines in a fast paced production mail department. Work may include utilizing company network assets.
- Sets up and efficiently operate power operated, high speed mailing machines for ink jet printing, inserting, cutting, folding, stamping/labeling strapping and metering.
- Perform basic computer functions by inputting set up specifications into machine PC or PLC as well as utilizing company network.
- Strong analytical skills along with the ability to solve complex mechanical problems.
- Loads, feeds paper stock and other supplies into mailing machines.
- Sorts and routes outgoing mail during processing off of machines.
- Examines finished products for defects to ensure postal processing specifications are adhered to.
- Packages material for shipment as well as transports material utilizing material handling equipment.
- Performs repairs and preventive maintenance on mailing machines, including cleaning, adjusting, and oiling.